Thursday, January 17, 2008

There's trouble in Funkeystown!

According to the Radica/Mattel support person I spoke to today, Target released the next generation (or Series 2) Funkies earlier than they were supposed to, before the updates were complete. She was right on, that we got our Funkiki Island Funkey at Target. She walked me through a few things to check like the firewall and administrator settings so that we could try to get the update to work. No luck, so she's passing the information to the engineers. It might not be until Tues., though, that they will get back to me. I wonder, has anyone had any success with any of the Funkiki Island Funkeys?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my son and I have used the 4 funkeys for funkiki island, when we first tried updating it did not work because I have windows vista. I called and they told me what to do. It works great.