Saturday, April 12, 2008

The UB Funkey Collection of Wench05



Here's a picture sent in by someone in Australia who goes by the username of Wench05 on the Funkey Fan Forum. She is working hard on completing her collection. She has all of the Series 1 Funkeys except Very Rare Wasabi & Fallout.
There are a few missing from this photo as they are on vacation (Rare Fallout, Rare Tiki, and Rare Stitch).
It is harder work for her to get this far in collecting because it's harder to find UB Funkeys in Australia. The Speed Racer Funkeys haven't hit the stores there yet, and I think that's still true of the Funkiki Island Funkeys. I believe all her Funkiki's came from Ebay.
Thanks for sending this in, Liam & I enjoyed looking at it and naming them all.
Is there anyone else out there who is collecting them all? Or already has them all?

5 comments:

Glubmaster X said...

Wow thats a big collection of wench05's collection. I only have 10 very rares and other funkeys. Also THIS BLOG IS AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooow I wish I had that many funkeys. Also does anyone know when the Speed racer set is out in the U.K?


Hannah ~♥~

Anonymous said...

Is it worth collecting the rares and very rares of each funkey?

Anonymous said...

You guys are in Austraila! COOL! I hope this gets you guys revved up for coolness. Soon there is gonna be a dream world! and of coarse there are tons of crazy funkeys! Soon you'll even get to be a henchman! Or I even saw what looked like a cow! No idea when there coming just know it's gonna be in the summer...

Anonymous said...

if you email me on the forum I will give you a picture of mine if you want