Saturday, July 11, 2009

UB Funkeys coming soon in Wendy's kids meals



Daffyjeeps sent me an email with link last night about this. Superbryan left a comment this morning, so when I saw those 2 messages this morning after checking email, I thought this was something you all might like to know about!

Interesting. Here's a picture of the website, and a link if you want to go check it out:
wendys.com The UB Funkey toys are under "coming soon". I haven't heard of the date when this becomes effective, but I'm sure someone will let me know (I hope!) if they find out before I do, and I'll post it.

Looks like there is a bobblehead, a backpack clip, a 3D Board Game, and a couple of CD's with a game.

5 comments:

Zoomix said...

I am going to go nuts over these lol :) I will need every one.

Jairo said...

holy crud! this is just like how actuall speed racer funkeys went on sale at the 99 cents stores! (exept at the 99 cents stores, they were real, not toys.)

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

I know what you mean jario, but ub funkeys are toys them selves!

akaabbey said...

I posted this on the forum on the 10th

Blog Author said...

It's actually kind of funny that I forget to look at the forum that I set up. If I actually visited it like I want everyone else to, then I would have known a day earlier! LOL