Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's up with Zhu Zhu Pets?

I just read an article that these little pet hamsters called Zhu Zhu Pets are flying off the shelves of Walmart and ToysRUs, they are hard to find, and that people are buying them for higher prices off of Amazon.com and eBay. Sound familiar? It reminds me of UB Funkeys after every new release!


Just saw on eBay, I think it's worse than UB Funkeys because there are pages & pages posted every day! Walmart supposedly sells these things at $8 and they are selling on eBay for around $26 and up. But eBay is so flooded with, I wonder how soon it will stabilize and the winning bids will be only .99 cents.


















These are cute little critters and Liam does want a pet! :)



8 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Maybe its just that I'm a guy, but those things look pretty dumb to me...can't believe someone's paying 3 thousand dollars for those.

Alec said...

Wow.. thats something i wouldn't expect to see. I mean they are cute, but the demand is HUGE!

Zoomix said...

When I saw this advertised on TV I thought it was kind of silly... It may be just because I love animals over little electronic things. The basis of a pet isn't to have something that runs around with no thought process of its own but to have an animal that has its own existence and personality that you can actually love, not a motorized toy!!!! Sorry for the seriousness and length of this but it is true :/

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

bigger then funkey prices.

fun funkeys2 said...

my sister got 2 4 her b-day

akaabbey said...

Just buy a *real* hamster!! - may be a little more work but at least it is real

FERBROX/ferbnfunkeys said...

I've always wanted a zhu zhu pet, now I'm angry.

Anonymous said...

All it does is move forward in one direction until it hits something and is forced to move! NOTHING WORTH 3,000 BUCKS!!!!